Protecting Your Privacy
It is the policy of BootStarUSA.com to honor the privacy of any information which you provided us. We only collect the information we need to provide the specific service that you have requested.
- Information Collection and Use
- Special Offers
- Correction/Updating/Reviewing Personal Information
- Notification of Changes
Information Collection and Use
- BootStarUSA.com is the sole owner of information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to any outside parties, except as outlined in this policy. We collect information from our customers to process orders and better serve you with pertinent information, such as order confirmations and order status updates. Information collected includes your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, and payment information such as your credit card number. We also require you to submit a username and password of your choice for your future access to your account information. To safeguard that your user name and password remain confidential, DO NOT share this information with anyone. If you elect to receive our newsletter or special promotions, your contact information will be used for the delivery of these items.
- In order to process your orders placed on this website, you must first complete the registration form. During registration, you will be required to provide your contact information, which includes your name, e-mail address, telephone number and street address. This information is used to provide you with important BootStarUSA.com services such as automated order status updates via e-mail.
- Most of the information collected in the registration process will be used to process orders. During the order process, you will have to provide financial information such as your credit card number, expiration date, money order, wire transfer or check information. This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill your order. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this contact information to get in touch with you. To properly process your credit card information, we must share your personal and financial information with the merchant bank for authorization and approval. This process is protected by an enhanced security system. See the Security section below for more details on security measures and procedures. We do not share your personal and financial information with any third parties, except those specified in the Sharing section of this policy.
- We may employ third party companies to perform functions on our behalf. These functions may include order fulfillment, package delivery, marketing assistance, postal and e-mail delivery, customer service, data analysis, and credit processing. The third parties we contract for these purposes have limited access to your personal information and may not use it for other purposes.
- As our business continues to evolve, we may acquire or sell business units or subsidiaries. Customer information is one of the business assets that would be transferred in these types of transactions. In such a situation, your personally identifiable information would only be used in a manner consistent with our pre-existing Privacy Notice.
- In the interests of creating a safer marketplace, BootStarUSA.com will disclose its customers' personally identifiable information to law enforcement or third party fraud protection companies whenever such disclosure is required by state or federal law.
- This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that BootStarUSA.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this website.
- BootStarUSA.com takes precautions to protect its customers' information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- When our registration/order form asks you to enter sensitive information (such as your credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software currently available in the industry - SSL. BootStarUSA.com uses the most advanced form of SSL software available: 128-bit encryption by Verisign. To learn more about SSL, follow this link www.verisign.com.
- Access to all of our users' information is restricted. BootStarUSA.com operates in a secured and locked facility that requires all employees to check in and wear valid ID badges.
- If you have any questions about BootStarUSA.com's security practices, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our special offers are sent only to customers who grant BootStarUSA.com permission to send them such information.
- To honor the privacy of our users, we offer the option not to receive these types of communications. At the time of your order, you may opt not to receive special offers and news by clicking the appropriate field. Furthermore, all special offers are sent via e-mail and have a "remove link" if you wish to no longer receive special offers and news. Otherwise, customers may occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals or news. Please see the Choice/Opt-out section below for further details on how to be removed from our mailing list should you choose to be removed.
Correction/Updating/Reviewing Personal Information
- Customers may change or review their stored account information such as street address or e-mail address through our website by visiting our My Account section. You must have your username and password in order to access your account. In the event you forget both your username and password, please contact our customer service department for assistance.
- For customers who wish to opt-out and stop receiving BootStarUSA.com special offers and related news, BootStarUSA.com provides several ways to do so. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by un-checking the "permission to send" field when processing their orders. They may also send e-mails to email@example.com with a request to be removed. Finally, they may use the link provided in all BootStarUSA.com communications to automatically unsubscribe.
Notification of Changes
- If you have opted out of receiving communications from BootStarUSA.com, you will still be able to view news of policy changes at www.bootstarusa.com. Otherwise, you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 323-650-0475 to ask our customer service department about changes and updates.